I’m finallyyy ending my day after starting it this morning at 7!  My alarm went off at six to go for that 2.5 miler, but obviously that didn’t happen since it was still dark out – ugh – and I needed just that extra hour of sleep.

I got up and made some breakfast before getting on the bus for my school’s Homecoming football game:

PA160808PA160811Arnold’s 100% Whole Wheat Sandwich Thin with 1 egg + 1 egg white, a Laughing Cow Garlic & Herb wedge with some salsa and some sort of apple stolen from the dining hall.

We got to the game a little after 9 and started tailgating!  The fraternity we did Homecoming with and their parents cooked up a ton of burgers and hot dogs for everyone.  It was so much fun to just hang out with all of my sisters and the guys.  Thankfully we had a gorgeous day – although a little cold – since it was originally supposed to rain.  Around 11:30 I whipped out the sandwich I had packed in the morning, since I didn’t know what we’d be eating and didn’t feel like beef.

-1Another sandwich thin with pepper turkey, romaine, and a Laughing Cow Light Swiss wedge.

I also packed grapes and a granola bar but didn’t eat them.  We went into the game a little before halftime to see our sister, who is Homecoming Queen, greet everyone on the field.  It was REALLY windy in the stadium and the bus was scheduled to leave at 2:15 so we didn’t stay in the game that long – it was honestly just too cold and there aren’t enough seats for all of the student tickets they sell.

As soon as we got back to the house around 3, I stuck in my earplugs and fell asleep for a glorious 3-hour nap.  Not working out in a couple days was making me feel gross and it messes with my metabolism – I wasn’t hungry at all.  I went to the gym and did 2.5 miles in just under 25 minutes.  I cooled down with a 10-minute walk and a 10-minute StairMaster sesh.

It’s 8:30 now and I’m still not that hungry (weird) but I’m going to just go make a quick salad since I know I should eat something.  I also reallyyyy need to drink more water in general, but I didn’t have any today – just coffee and after my run I’m really feeling it.

Off to catch up on Grey’s, food, and my Google Reader!